SPRING BLOGGISTA IS HERE!!! It’s one of my favorite times of year and I’m so excited to post my intentions to do a few things for my blog this year. If you don’t remember, here is what bloggiesta is all about.
“Part of what makes Bloggiesta great is that we get to share ideas from so many people – and the mini-challenges are such a great way to do that! We have ideas of mini-challenges we can host, but we know you all have great ideas and knowledge to share. Are you a Bujo queen? Do you love macros? Are you an empress of scheduling ahead of time? WE WANT YOU! Check out our list of past mini challenges for inspiration. If you’re ready to challenge and share your knowledge, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will announce all the mini-challenges the week of March 12th as well.
If you’ll be joining us, be sure to make a to-do list and link it. As always, your to-do list can contain as much or as little as you want to do. Ideas for a basic to do list can be found at this link. You are welcome to copy it and use it however you see fit. Or visit other people’s to-do lists and
steal borrow their great ideas.
If you’d be interested in hosting a twitter party, please email us at email@example.com. We will announce an official Twitter party schedule the week of March 12th.
To go along with Bloggiesta, for the month of March we’ll be focusing on – and having discussions about – P.E.D.R.O. And we don’t mean our cute little mascot 🙂 Look for weekday discussions on our Facebook Page (follow now if you haven’t yet) and on Twitter (follow us @ and use #bloggiesta so we can all follow the conversation), starting Monday, March 5th. Here’s what you can expect:
- Mondays: Let’s Plan! How do you plan? Tips for planning? Let’s share ideas and best practices while we focus on planning for our blogs on Mondays.
- Tuesdays: Let’s Edit! Do you spend a lot of time editing? Are you more a go with the flow blogger? What are your strategies? Let’s talk about it and do it on Tuesdays.
- Wednesdays: Let’s Develop! How do you develop your blog? What areas are you focused on developing? What does it mean to you? Wednesdays will be our chance to talk about it and encourage each other to develop, develop, develop!
- Thursdays: Let’s Review! Review may mean different things to each of us… book bloggers may go right to those book reviews they need to write! What does it mean to you? Share best practices and ideas on Thursdays!
- Fridays: Let’s Organize! We all have different strategies for organizing. What works for you? What are you struggling with? Do you need an extra kick to get organized? Well Fridays are your kick 🙂
We hope you’ll join us throughout the entire month of March in these discussions. Our goal is that sharing ideas and struggles will help all of us be a bit more productive during Bloggiesta.”
My goals are minimal this year. I want to be realistic. However, hopefully I start small and get back into blogging!
- Participate in one twitter chat
- Write one blog post
- Complete one mini challenge
- Finish two netgalley back reviews
- read one book
What are your goals for Bloggiesta?