Have you ever wished you knew more bloggers? Do you want to have the chance to guest post on other people’s blogs? Would you love to have a break and have a post written for you? You are in the right place!
What is Guest of the Month club?
Guest of the month club is a monthly opportunity to collaborateÂ with different bloggers! Every month you will be paired with a different blogger. Â You will each plan a guest post for the other’s blog (topic suggestions will be provided every month!). Then all of the club members will post on the same day of the month to make blog hopping easier.
What do you need to do?
- Connect with your Guest of the Month before you post. Say hi!
- Write a Guest post for their blog.
- Email your post to your Guest
- Post your Guest’s post on your blog on the last Sunday of the month.
- Link up to Emily Reads Everything on the current month’s Guest of the Month Club post!
- The 1st of the month – you will get your guest blogger for the month, a blog banner and a suggested guest post topic
- The 7th of the month – your last chance to drop out for the month. I understand sometimes you get busy.
- TheÂ Â last Sunday of the month – Your post goes live!